Trade Promotion – Game of Chance
Schedule to Terms of Entry
|Name of Promotion:||CMC Rocks presents Live from Stagecoach Stream WIN a prime table, pizzas and prawns for you and 5 friends!|
|Promoter:||CMC Rocks Pty Ltd |
ABN: 29 614 691 977
Address: 135 Forbes Street Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
Email: [email protected]
|Entry Restrictions:||Entry is open to Australian residents only. |
Entry is open to all persons who purchase (or have purchased) one (1) or more tickets to The Event ‘CMC Rocks presents Live from Stagecoach Stream’ before the end of the Promotion Period.
Entrants can be any age but Entrants under 18 years of age, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or over while taking the Prize.
The Promoter may, in its sole and absolute discretion verify an Entrant’s eligibility to enter this Promotion and win the Prize.
The Promoter may contact Entrants to determine their eligibility, however, if an Entrant is spoken to by a representative of the Promoter, it does not mean they have been selected as a Winner and they may not be awarded a Prize.
Event Date, Venue and times are subject to change by the Promoter.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for changes to the Event which are outside of its control. Entrants must be able to take the prize on
The Event Date:
Event Date Venue City Monday 2 May 2022 Eaton’s Hill Hotel Brisbane
|Promotion Period:||Starts 7:00am (AEST) Wednesday 20 April 2022 |
Ends 7:00am (AEST) Friday 29 April 2022
|Entry Method:||For a submission to be a Valid Submission, the Entrant must either: Purchase a ticket to The Event ‘CMC Rocks presents Live from Stagecoach Stream’ before the end of the Promotion Period: https://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/cmc-rocks-qld-presents-live-from-stagecoach/138795 Have purchased one (1) or more tickets to The Event ‘CMC Rocks presents Live from Stagecoach Stream’ before the end of the Promotion Period. Each Valid Submission will be allocated one (1) entry into the Promotion.|
|Entry Limits:||All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Entrants may only enter the Promotion once through any of the above methods.|
|Prize Details:||There is one (1) Prize consisting of: Prime table to view the Stagecoach Livestream at The EventPrawns for six people to the value of AUD$58.00 (including GST)Pizzas for six people up to the value of AUD$150.00 (including GST)|
|Prize Value:||Prime table – money-can’t-buy value Prawns – AUD$58.00 (including GST) Pizzas – AUD$150.00 (including GST)|
|Total Prize Value:||The total prize value is AUD$208.00 (including GST) + money-can’t-buy|
|Winner Notification:||The Winner will be notified via by email or phone by 10:00am(AEST) on Friday 29 April 2022|
|Prize Claim Date and Time:||Prize must be claimed by 12:00pm (AEST) on Monday 2 May 2022.|
|Prize Delivery:||The Prize is to be redeemed on-site at The Event ‘CMC Rocks presents Live from Stagecoach Stream’. The Winner will need to bring valid photo ID to collect their Prize.|
Trade Promotion – Game of Chance
Terms of Entry
1. These Terms of Entry together with the Schedule to Terms of Entry and all other information and instructions provided prior to entering the Promotion, form part of the rules of entering the Promotion and participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of all such Terms of Entry. If there’s a discrepancy between these Terms of Entry and the Schedule to Terms of Entry, then the Schedule to Terms of Entry will prevail.
2. Entry is open only to all persons who comply with the Entry Restrictions. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3 The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
4. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must follow the Entry Method during the Promotion Period.
5. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Entrants may not submit entries in excess of the Entry Limits. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately.
6. Where entry to the Promotion is via the internet, any costs associated with accessing the internet are the responsibility of the Entrant. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid. Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions of computer online or wireless systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or other problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving any communication or materials associated with this Promotion.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. If entries are to be submitted via email, then such entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database not at the time of transmission by the Entrant.
8. Where the Promotion involves a draw, the draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The prizes will be awarded to the valid Entrant or Entrants (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details. If there is more than one prize, the first valid entry will be awarded the 1st Prize and any subsequent prizes will be awarded in the order in which valid entries are drawn.
9. The Prize Details and Prize Value are as specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Value for this promotion will not exceed $100,000 and no single Prize Value will exceed $1,000. Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the Prize Value between the date of publication and the date the prize is taken.
10. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms of Entry, Promoter reserves the right to discard that Entrant’s entry and proceed as if that Entrant had not entered the Promotion. Entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, are offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Each winner is responsible for organising and paying any costs associated with use of the Prize including but not limited to transport, parking, flights, insurance, transfers, meals, spending money, accommodation and any other ancillary costs.
12. Where a prize includes a ticket, ticket allocation is at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Tickets may not, withoutthe prior written consent of Promoter, be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, charity fundraising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the winner/s or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled, and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Promoter’s usual ticketing and venue terms and conditions apply to all tickets provided under this Promotion and by accepting tickets Entrants agree to be bound by their respective terms, including any applicable age restrictions.
13. If a winner of a Prize is under the age of 18 years (where entry by persons under 18 is permitted), the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian and/or the Promoter may require the winner to take as the second person a parent or guardian who will assume all responsibility for the winner for the duration of using the Prize and (if requested by Promoter) will provide Promoter with written confirmation to that effect.
14. The Promoter hereby expressly reserves the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion) who in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or in an inappropriate manner whilst participating in any element of the prize.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their photograph, name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. The winner/s will be notified as stated in the Winner Notification section of the Schedule.
17. No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize Value. If a prize involves a meet and greet element with an artist this is subject to the availability of that third party and will be at the discretion of the artist’s management and will at all times be subject to availability. The Promoter will not be liable for the failure of the winner and any accompanying guest/s to meet the artist for whatever reason and no cash or alternative prize will be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
18. If any prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner/s will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter), subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the relevant state/s, if required. If no Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is specified, any unclaimed prize/s will be distributed at the Promoter’s discretion.
19. Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. Prizes will be provided by Promoter to the winner/s as stated in the Prize Delivery section of the Schedule.
20. A Winner is deemed to be notified by the Promoter upon the transmission of an electronic message (including, but not limited to, email and SMS and/or publication via any relevant social media platform) to the contact details supplied by the Winner in the entry process and/or the contact details supplied during verification of the entrant’s eligibility. Any Prize is deemed to be delivered upon postage to the Winner’s address as supplied by the Winner in the entry process and/or the contact details supplied during verification of the entrant’s eligibility at the time at which the delivery would be made in the ordinary course.
21. The Promoter may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
22. Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including requiring an Entrant to provide identification and evidence of eligibility such as proof of identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms of Entry or who tampers with the Entry Method. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. If due to any reason whatsoever Promoter becomes aware after an Entrant has won a prize that the Entrant has not complied with these Terms of Entry, that Entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if Promoter has announced them as a winner and that Entrant will be required, at the direction of Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
24. Nothing in these Terms of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Promoter (including the Promoter’s officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage including loss of opportunity; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by Promoter) due to any reason beyond Promoter’s reasonable control; (d) any variation in prize value to that state in these Terms of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; (f) participation in the Promotion; (g) if any prize event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Promoter; and/or (g) redemption of the prize including attendance at a prize event.
25. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason beyond Promoter’s control, Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Entry Method; and (b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
26. By entering this Promotion, you agree to the Promoter collecting, storing and using your personal information for its marketing purposes, including contacting by electronic messaging (email and SMS) for the purposes of marking and administration, including contact the Entrant about future promotions, special offers, goods and/or services. The Promoter may use any personal information Entrants provide in connection with this Promotion for the purpose of running the Promotion, and also in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion. The Promoter may disclose the personal information Entrants provide for those purposes to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies connected with this Promotion and to relevant authorities in the relevant states.
28. In addition to the privacy terms set out; if the Entrant has ticked an “opt-in” box upon entering the Promotion the Entrant also agrees to the Promoter disclosing and using their personal information to a third party directly associated with the Promotion, as nominated in the consent, to contact you about that parties special offers, updates, and or, for the purposes of direct marketing (including via electronic means). All entries become the sole property of Promoter upon entry or submission to the Promotion.
29. In the event that the Promotion is conducted or involves entry via social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram etc), Entrants acknowledge that the use of the social media platform is subject to the terms and conditions of that social media platform and the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Entrants agree to release any and all social media platforms and their associated companies used in conjunction with this Promotion from all liability in relation of the Promotion. Entrants are solely liable and responsible for the content of their entries, posts or other information transmitted to other users. All information provided by Entrants in connection with this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to the social media platform. Any questions, complaints, or comments regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to the relevant social media platform.